Affiliate Summit East 2017 is only a few weeks away, so now is the time to start getting organized to make the most of the conference.
Here is a quick and easy checklist to help you get it all worked out and avoid scrambling at the last minute.
8 Things to do before Affiliate Summit East 2017:
- Register now – passes are nearly sold out
- Start using the Affiliate Summit East 2017 app
- Map out the booths and tables you want to visit
- Set up meetings with the Affiliate Summit Pathable platform
- Apply for the Affiliate Summit affiliate program and earn 15% when you refer your colleagues
- RSVp to the Affiliate Summit East 2017 event on Facebook to network
- Participate in the Newcomer Program
- Make dinner reservations
Affiliate Summit East 2017 is taking place July 30 – August 1 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York, NY.
The keynotes for Affiliate Summit East 2017 will be Joe Theismann (Sunday, July 30), entrepreneur and former star quarterback for the Washington Redskins; Larry Kim (Monday, July 31), Founder of WordStream; and JB Glossinger (Tuesday, August 1), MorningCoach.com.
Affiliate Summit will feature an exhibit hall, Meet Market, and RevShare Roundup with hundreds of booths and tables. Sorry, all booths and tables are SOLD OUT.
There are a limited number of other sponsorships still available.
Rooms at the group rate in the New York Marriott Marquis are very low some nights – book your room now.
Any registration questions? Send us an e-mail or call: 417-2SUMMIT (278-6648).
Source:: Affiliate Summit