By Jenae Reid
The Newcomer’s Program was another success again at the Affiliate Summit East 2017 Conference.
At every Affiliate Summit we have a large number of newcomers that attend. They are seeking guidance and hoping to make the most out of the conference.
Thank you, conference veterans, for volunteering some of your time to help a newcomer feel welcome at Affiliate Summit East 2017. We genuinely appreciate each and every person’s time and assistance.
Thank you to the Affiliate Summit East 2017 Veterans:
- Amy Carabini – https://www.cleverbridge.com/corporate/
- Andrew McCaffrey – BrandVerity
- Anita Decker – Netspend Corp
- Anna Sinyaver – MonkeysMedia/Tripping.com
- Benjamin Lord – http://TopInsuranceLeads.com
- Chalymar Barkarr – Invoca
- Cindy Ballard – http://www.cindyballardmarketing.com/
- Dan Ziegler – http://www.ycdb.com/
- Danay Escanaverino – http://www.lunasolmedia.com/
- Danielle Raybuck – http://Matomy.com
- Edgady Aponte – The Red21 Network Inc
- Jeannine Crooks – http://www.awin.com/
- Jeff Kingston – http://www.supplementscience.net/
- Jenny Gonzalez – http://www.datingfactory.com
- Michelle Held – https://askcybersecurity.com/
- Nicholas Ruggieri – http://www.pinpointintel.com/
- Patrick Grady – RhinoFish Media
- Roy Weissman – http://MediaJobs.com
- Sean Steinmarc – https://www.tfctuition.com/
- Sharon Mostyn – http://creativationmarketing.com/
The post Thank You to the Affiliate Summit East 2017 Newcomer Volunteers appeared first on Affiliate Summit.
Source:: Affiliate Summit