Tuesday, January 20, 2015 was the third and final day of Affiliate Summit West 2015 at Paris Las Vegas. The day started with a series of educational sessions. This was followed by the 9th annual Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards, which recognize exemplary affiliate marketers.
The following were the winners and runners-up for the 2015 Pinnacle Awards:
- Affiliate of the Year: Tricia Meyer (runners-up: Rae Hoffman, VigLink)
- Affiliate Manager of the Year: Joe Sousa (runners-up: Luke Kling, Adam Riemer)
- Exceptional Merchant: Wayfair.com (runners-up: Abe’s Market, Fanatics)
- Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Brian Littleton (runners-up: Bob Glazer, Tricia Meyer)
- OPM/Agency of the Year: Acceleration Partners (runners-up: ebove & beyond, Schaaf-PartnerCentric)
- Tool/Service of the Year: FMTC (runners-up: BrandVerity, Shareist)
After the awards, we got to hear a powerful keynote from Noah Kagan, Founder of AppSumo.
During the keynote, Noah Kagan gave out over $3,000 of his speaking fee to the crowd, so they could chat with their new relationships and buy small gifts, based on the interests of their conference friends.
The final day of Affiliate Summit West 2015 also featured a series of breakout sessions and lots of networking in the exhibit hall.
The exhibit hall closed out with a pub crawl, which was a fun way for the crowd to get in one last networking party.
Thank you to everybody who came out to network, learn and have fun with us – there were approximately 6,000 attendees at Affiliate Summit West 2015.
Register now for the early bird prices for Affiliate Summit East 2015, taking place August 2-4, 2015 in NYC.
Source:: Affiliate Summit