Speaking proposals for Affiliate Summit East 2015, taking place August 2-4, 2015 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York, NY, are currently being accepted.
The submission deadline is Friday, March 20, 2015.
One complimentary VIP pass is provided to speakers. Travel and hotel are not included. There is a limit of one person per company on the speaker roster. No exceptions.
How are speaker submissions selected?
The speaker submissions are chosen based on the following:
- Public voting scores and comments.
- Voting scores and comments by the Affiliate Summit Advisory Board.
- Voting scores by Affiliate Summit founders Missy Ward and Shawn Collins.
- Past session feedback if you previously spoke at an Affiliate Summit.
- Meeting speaker deadlines if you previously spoke at an Affiliate Summit.
What topics are preferred?
Submit a proposal based on your expertise, not what you think we want to see.
Proposals should be of an advanced nature. We are not interested in introductory material. Also, it must be original material – don’t propose a session you’ve already given at Affiliate Summit or somewhere else.
Submit your speaking proposal for Affiliate Summit East 2015.
The post Don’t Forget to Submit Your Affiliate Summit East 2015 Speaking Proposal appeared first on Affiliate Summit.
Source:: Affiliate Summit